Friday, July 23, 2010

Trip to the Herbal Woman

Today I went to the Tibetan Doctor and was diagnosed with food/water poisoning AND jaundice. Lovely. Now I'm hooked up with Tibetan herbal medicine and 1 "precious pill" from His Holiness. The direct orders from the doctor were to take the "precious pill" on Sunday when it's a full moon so it can take its full effect. Apparently, the herbs, crystals, and minerals are picked in the Manali mountains by a select few Tibetan medical students once a year. The ingredients are then taken to His Holiness and made into precious pills in front of him. He washes and blesses them then they are digested by the lucky ones, such as myself. I'm excited for the vivid dreams :)

yay for traveling stories. ahhhhh Amritsar in less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Meija Answer your Phone!!!!!! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i know. I called the number you gave me? no go. OOO whats the pill look like?

    ReplyDelete